PREMIOS FUNDACIÓN BIAL
Fecha de publicación: 21/05/2023
The BIAL Foundation is soliciting nominations for its 2023 Award in Biomedicine.
The Award recognizes a single paper of empirical biomedical research of outstanding scientific quality published in a peer-reviewed journal since 2014.
The Award consists of a prize of 300,000 Euro and proposals must be submitted by 30 June 2023.
The following persons and institutions are invited to make submissions:
- voting members of the Jury;
- members of the Scientific Board of the BIAL Foundation;
- previous BIAL award winners;
- Scientific Societies in the biomedical field;
- Boards or Deans of Medical Faculties;
- Heads of leading research institutes in the biomedical field;
- Boards or Heads of prestigious Academies;
- in addition, highly qualified researchers may nominate candidate works, but self-nominations are not accepted.
Nominations may be submitted by an organized group of scientists, such as a university, society, academy, or research institute. The nominating group should not include individuals who contributed to the nominated work.
Nominations are welcomed for works authored by scientists at any stage of their career, and from any country around the world.
If you know of a work in the field of biomedical research, published in the last 10 years deserving being submitted don't delay in taking a look at the BIAL Foundation website for further information about the submission procedure.
Thank you very much in advance for your help and kind regards,
Ralph Adolphs, Bren Professor of Psychology, Neuroscience, and Biology, Caltech
President of the Jury
BIAL AWARD IN BIOMEDICINE 2023
T +351 229 866 150